Your privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to our vendors for them to send your order to you, and also passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• your name
• phone number
• e-mail address
• credit/debit card details (SupremeWhip do not store credit card numbers, the information is collected by our merchant gateway EWAY or Braintree)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting our "Accounts Settings" page once you login or by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside Australia we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way cannot be used to identify you. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at email@example.com.
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL / SPAM
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and all marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe. You may also send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to be removed.
SupremeWhip takes precautions to protect its customers' information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry - SSL, with full PCI DSS compliance provided by our payment gateway EWAY and Braintree.
Access to all of our users' information is restricted. SupremeWhip operates in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges. Security cameras are positioned throughout the building in conjunction with multiple alarm systems. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We do not store your financial information in our system so for future transactions, you will be required to re-enter your information.
All SupremeWhip servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and password protection. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment, inside a secured and locked room. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas. Tape backups are not permitted to leave the premises without prior authorisation.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, in addition to any time a new policy is added, SupremeWhip employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance of privacy and what they can do to ensure that customers' information remains protected at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns about SupremeWhip's security practices, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
Returns & Replacements
Should you wish to return any product(s) to us then please, in the first instance, contact our Customer Service Team on: 02 9188 4490
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise you accordingly. This will help speed up the returns process and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
Address for Returns: Quickwhip, 11 - 21 Forge street Blacktown Sydney, NSW 2148, Australia.
1. Find the items you want First you will need to browse or search for the items you would like to order. Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page of our website. You will also find links to browse lists and tags. If you know the product code of the item you want you can type this into the search box and find the product straight away. You can also find the product you want more quickly by searching by size, colour or price when you find an item that interests you; click the title or name of the item to see its product detail page. Here you will find more information about the items.
2. Add the items to your shopping cart If you want to order an item from SupremeWhip, click the 'Add to Cart' button on the item's product detail page. Once you've added an item to your Cart, use the top navigation bar or the 'Continue shopping' button to keep searching or browsing until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Cart at any time by clicking the 'shopping cart' icon at the top of every page of our website.
3. Proceed to checkout Take a moment to review all of the items you've placed in your cart. When you're ready to complete your order click the 'checkout' button. You will be taken to the first page of the order process.
4. Sign in if you're a returning customer enter your email address and password for your account, and click the 'Sign in' button. If you're new to SupremeWhip.com.au you need to create an account. You need a password for your account so that when you return to SupremeWhip.com.au, you can use the same delivery address and method of payment you provided during your first order. You will also be able to use your password to make changes to your account information and to track the progress of your order with us.
5. Enter a delivery address Tell us where you would like to have your order delivered, and let us know any special instructions.
6. Choose your delivery option. The delivery charge for your order will be displayed on the order summary page just before you submit your order.
7. Provide payment information Let us know how you would like to pay for your order. You can pay for your online order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, Switch, Maestro or Solo cards. Please note we don't accept Visa Electron. We do accept cheques and postal order payments for purchases paid directly in to our account. All orders must be prepaid. Enter your credit card number without spaces or dashes. If you have a promotion code to apply to the order, e.g. for free delivery if your order qualifies, please enter it in the box provided.
8. Review and submit your order Check the accuracy all of the information you provided and make any necessary adjustments. You may have instructions relating to delivery this is your opportunity to add these to the order in the 'comments' box. When you are ready, click the 'continue' button to submit your order. Once you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email message. We will send you another email message at the time of dispatch. 9. Check your order status If you would like to review or check the status of your order before it enters the dispatch process; click the 'My Account' link in the top right corner of most pages on our site. This will allow you to view your orders current status.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We Accept Payment via Major Credit Cards – Visa and Mastercard. Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate, provided by out merchant payment gateway provider EWAY. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors.
What is SSL?
SSL is short for Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol developed by Netscape for transmission of private and sensitive materials via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that utilizes two keys to encrypt data - a public key known to everyone and a private key known only to the recipient of the message.
Promotions & New Products
Promotions and NEW products will be available time to time on our web site , you will also be notified via Email if you registered to our Newsletter.
In the My Account page, click My Orders.
Updating Account Information
In the My Account page, click Account Dashboard.